5:08 AM No comments
A SunSuites™ Sunroom gives many options not available with conventional sunroom designs. Until now, choices were confined to all aluminum, an aluminum and vinyl conservatory or an expensive "stick-built" addition. Bridgeport Conservatories, a CKH Industries company, proudly offers a remarkable SunSuites Sunroom product that solves the limitations of conventional patio enclosure fabrication.
A SunSuites Sunroom showcases:
- Superior dimensionally strong framework over conventional sunroom materials
- Design and ornamenting versatility
- Easy installation with reduced interruption to the home
- Easy maintenance
- Energy efficiency
- How SunSuites sunrooms compares to aluminum or vinyl
- Strong fiberglass frame withstands 120 mph strong wind velocities.
- Easy upkeep fiberglass windows and doors which resist corrosion, warping, decaying and splitting.
- Several design choices including interior and exterior painting, not achievable with vinyl or aluminum structure.
- Conveniently tailor-made to blend in with your house.
- The only exterior living space backed by Owens Corning expertise in building materials and a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Cost effective.
- Installs in weeks instead of months, to reduce disruption to your lifestyle throughout installation.
- Neater assembly with less dust and construction debris.
- Adaptable style for future reconfiguration.